We at Jennifer Forte gioielli, respect your concerns about privacy. This Global Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to our consumers regarding our use of the information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you in various ways, such as when you provide it at our store, on our websites and social media channels, at our events.
The types of personal information we may collect include:
• – Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
• – username and password;
• – payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
• – purchase and transaction information;
• – photographs, comments and other content you provide;
• – information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
In addition, when you visit our website, open our emails we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies.
The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, unique device identifier, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits. A cokkies” is a file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information described above to:
• – Provide products and services to you;
• – process your payments;
• – create and manage your account;
• – send you promotional materials and other communications;
• – communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, offers;
• – respond to your inquiries;
• – reduce credit risk and manage collections;
• – verify your identity;
• – protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
• – comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
We may use third-party analytics services on our website such as those of Google Analytics
On our website, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests.
You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks such as Facebook.
Through such buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. We can track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server.
The networks use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Global Privacy Notice. We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, manage and reduce our credit risk, verify information, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, analytics and marketing services.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at [email protected] If you have any questions or comments about this Global Privacy Notice, please email us at [email protected]